Jove is a new, fast-moving software company, spun out of the New Engen agency business to commercialize what had previously been a primarily internal software platform. We are a diverse team of about 50 people, with a group of 30 engineers anchoring a high-velocity Product operation.
The Jove platform is evolving from a very sophisticated, niche performance marketing tool to a modular set of point solutions intended to help a broad range of marketing teams modernize their approaches. Our flagship product, Creative Insights, is the major focus of activity for at least H1 2021.
At Jove we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
About Creative Insights
Creative Insights (CI) offers a visual dashboard that brings together ads from Facebook, Instagram, Google Display, Google Search, Bing, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and over time, every other advertising channel. It enables you to see how the ads performed against the metrics you care about (including the ability to create custom, cross-channel metrics to level the playing field across ad platforms). And it enables you to easily tag your ads, so you can organize, sort, and filter them however you want.
This gives you a unique way to surface hidden patterns in your ad data and understand how thematic factors affect the results of your ads, so you know not just what happened but, more importantly, why.
About the Job
The Product Director oversees a team of 4-6 PMs and UXers to guide Jove’s SaaS product in purpose, usefulness, capabilities, design, and delivery. They participate in and co-own the Jove Leadership Team (made up of Directors from Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Engineering). They work closely with Jove’s executive team on a daily basis.
This role reports directly to the CMO, an arrangement that encourages deep integration among functional areas that interact with Customers and a unique depth of expertise available about the marketing industry we serve.
• 5-10 years robust Product Management experience.
• 3-5 years in leadership roles, managing ICs and interacting with senior leaders.
• Broad understanding of the marketing industry, including agency and in-house environments, brand and performance oriented teams, traditional and digital competencies.
• Startup experience, especially SaaS B2B.
• UX experience, or experience leading UX / design teams.
• Deep understanding of advertising technology.
• Fluency in design, copywriting, brand, ad creative.
• Understanding of marketing measurement and analytics.
• Highly adaptable. Thrives in fast-changing, dynamic startup environments.
• Passionate about using a deep understanding of the customer to guide decision-making.
• Ability to drive alignment among peers and executives.
• Would rather deliver than be perfect.
• Makes hard decisions quickly, with clear rationale and bias for action.
• Likes, no, LOVES prioritizing. Happy to pivot when conditions change.
To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.