Jove is a software company based in sunny Seattle with offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Charlotte, and Charlottesville. Our mission is to elevate marketing teams. So, we make tools for marketers to help them modernize the way they do their work, get more done faster, and create more value for their businesses. And we make sure to apply that same mindset in our day to day work – whether remote or in office.
Let's do this. Come join our team of inventors!
At Jove we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
About the Role
Do you want to join our team of talented, collaborative and fun engineers? Does the idea of building a groundbreaking, next generation AI marketing platform used by name brand companies sound exciting?
We are looking for an experienced Front End Software Development Engineer to work on technology that brings marketing + technology + creative together. In this meaningful role, you will be primarily responsible for building and implementing fast, responsive, user - friendly web apps. You will work with the product team and other development teams to create our ground breaking SaaS product as it evolves.
We'd love to hear from you if:
• You write well thought out, clean, and organized front end code to build amazing product features
• You're committed to working with Product/Marketing/Technology partners and colleagues to define the user experience of a customer-facing marketing technology platform
• You're passionate about improving the performance, functionality, and user experience for our customers
• You love to blend pixel-perfect sensibilities with responsive-minded problem solving to bring product page designs to life with exceptional web development
• You are passionate about new technology and mastering new skills
• You're committed to building enterprise grade SaaS solutions
• You want a chance to create something new in a rapidly growing company
• You are comfortable collaborating with people inside and outside our organization
• You have dedication to your customers and want to make a difference
• You do not have an ego and enjoy working on a team
• Problem-solving skills and creative thinking
• Experience developing components in a design system using advance React patterns such as render functions, context, and the hooks API.
• Experience with GraphQL, this includes writing schema definitions, resolvers, mutations, and other Node related GraphQL needs as well as client-side queries using Apollo-Boost as client-side state management for fetching data, displaying data, and managing cache.
• Experience testing React based components using Jest along with any of the popular helper libraries available in the testing community: Enzyme, react-testing-library etc.
• Experience with front end web development throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle for many unique and innovative user experience projects
• Experience with architectural patterns, frameworks, API design and building large-scale, applications
• Ability to break down a large project into components and recognize reusable pieces and how to test them appropriately
Nice to haves
• Experience with Charting libraries such as Recharts or Victory
• Experience writing e2e tests with technologies like Cypress / Selenium
• Exposure to full-stack technologies (Python and SQL)
To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.