Jove is a software company based in sunny Seattle with offices New York City and Charlotte and remote teams across the US. Our mission is to elevate marketing teams. So, we make tools for marketers to help them modernize the way they do their work, get more done faster, and create more value for their businesses. And we make sure to apply that same mindset in our day to day work – whether remote or in office.
Let's do this. Come join our team of inventors!
At Jove we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
About the Role
Does the idea of designing a groundbreaking, next generation marketing platform used by name brand companies sound exciting? We are looking for an experienced software UI designer to devise a product that sparks creative breakthroughs for users seeking to reach their marketing goals. In this meaningful role you will be primarily responsible for designing how people experience our product; delivering experiences our users need in the elegant interface that our users will come to expect from the Jove brand. You will work closely with the product, customer success, technology, and executive teams to advance the design of our groundbreaking SaaS product.
We'd love to hear from you if:
• You want to own the design process end to end, from requirements gathering to working directly with engineers to bring your vision to life
• You know marketing and bear an understanding of the creative process from Day 1
• You love working with colleagues from many disciplines to define the user experience and solve complex design challenges
• You want a chance to create something new in a rapidly growing company
• You get excited about the complexities of marketing data and care about information design
• 7+ years experience in a design discipline related to digital products, including 2+ years of people management
• 3+ years experience championing and applying user-centered design processes in coordination with cross-functional teams
• 1 - 2 years experience working with internal marketing tools and/or SaaS B2C software
• Experience using industry-standard software, tools, and methodologies: Figma (required), usertesting.com, userinterviews.com, InVision
• Strong communication and storytelling skills, experienced cross-functional influencer, and fierce advocate for the customer
Nice to haves
• Brand and/or marketing related functional experience
• Experience writing e2e tests with technologies like Cypress / Selenium Exposure to full-stack technologies (Python and SQL)
• Exposure to full-stack technologies (Python and SQL)
To apply for this job, please send your resume, cover letter, and sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org.